Top 5 tips for getting your girl
You have a very high chance of winning over the woman of your dreams using these five tried and tested tips. The possible scenarios are numerous, but the rules you need to apply are few and we are here to help.
You have a high chance of winning over the woman of your dreams you see every day at work using these five tips. Or, perhaps you just have precious little time to turn a brief chat at the pool bar into a short, but memorable, holiday romance.
The scenarios are many, but the rules you need to apply are simple and few. You don’t need to own a yacht or a Bugatti, but you have to be realistic if you want there to be a future and even the smallest lies will come back to haunt you.
We are here to share our experiences and help you find the best products and deals for men to ensure you are fit, healthy, groomed, stylish and even up to date with the latest wearable tech. If things work out, we have reviews of other products to keep your new relationship interesting.
Our Top 5 tips for getting your girl are:
1. Confidence is attractive: There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but be yourself and don’t be shy. Ever wondered how that not so hot guy with the same income as you is dating the woman of your dreams? He is probably the guy who saw the apparently unapproachable lady across a room and just went over and started a conversation, made her laugh and invited her out for dinner. What is the worst that can happen? Genuine self-confidence is attractive and can lead to an ice-breaker.
2. Make your ice-breaker real and in context: Your opener is critical and getting a laugh is always a great sign. Forget the Christmas cracker chat-up lines and show that you are interested in who she is to break the ice. Ask questions and say what you think about her and explain why you want to talk to her. Ensure you match the mood of your location and her mood. Get this wrong at your peril as bounding over to her when she is taking a quiet moment to reflect on something is not a good plan. Yes, it may be small talk, but be confident and make sure that you give her genuine compliments on the way she looks as they will her make he more likely to continue the conversation until for tip #3. Oh, and do not ignore her friends.
3. Find something you have in common: Find out what you have in common, and find it fast. Even if the link is tenuous – such as your shared love for Broadway shows or interest in road cycling – talk about it and keep digging for others. Common topics include what you do for a living, favorite films, hobbies and interests or where you live, grew up or went to college. The conversation will move past your now long forgotten ice-breaker and means that you are making real progress. Don’t forget that she will feel more comfortable on common ground too. However, although she may be warming to you, the next tip is where many guys drop the ball.
4. Don’t be afraid to ask: Whether you want to meet the woman of your dreams again for dinner, or it is just obvious that you are both just dancing around the inevitable walk back to your room after the office party, don’t be afraid to move the conversation in the appropriate direction. Just ask, and remember that respect and reading the context is essential. You are both adults, but don’t be pushy or make her feel uncomfortable if, for example, you bump into your future girlfriend in shopping mall. Again, what is the worst that can happen? At least you gave it a shot and how many times do you wish you had? If she does share her number or connects on social media handle, then don’t overstay your initial welcome. Walk away and make contact, but don’t play Whatsapp messaging waiting games. Ask her more questions and take her out on a date based on what she enjoys doing, not you.
5. Style & grooming: First impressions are made within several seconds of a meeting. Whether you are into smart suits and classical music or leather and hard rock, what you wear, how you wear it and even how you smell makes all the difference during those few seconds. It goes without saying that no matter what your style is, you need to be well-groomed and look after yourself . Even your watch choice can say a lot about you.
We don’t have all the answers, but we are all guys that have put these simple tips have worked for us! Please have a look at what we have put together and give us some feedback.
Take a look at our list of grooming kits for men below.
Remington PG6025 Grooming Kit$19.97buy now
If you're looking for something a little more budget friendly and without such a strong focus on old-school products, Remington's PG6025 is a solid option to look into. Comes with a nose and ear trimmer, 8 length settings and surgical steel blades that sharpen themselves.
- Great value for money
- Battery lasts for 1 hour
- Detail trimmer attachments
- Ships with a travel pouch
- Optional body hair add-on
- Isn't waterproof
Rapid Beard Grooming & Trimming Kit$34.97buy now
If you can grow a beard you should, and if you've grown a beard you should be keeping it in tip top shape. This grooming and trimming kit from Rapid Beard does the job. There's just so much it ships with that's going to take your beard grooming experience to the next level.
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Comprehensive beard management kit
- Comes with beard balm and oil
- Great looking package
- Isn't always on sale
Men Science Androceuticals Travel Kit$86.00buy now
Planning to travel but don't want to bunch together a heap of different products in a makeshift toiletry bag? Say no more, fam. The guys at Men Science have you covered with their skincare travel kit. Contains shaving cream, face lotion, shampoo, lip balm, ear plugs and more.
- Great for traveling
- Includes lots of cleaning tools
- Additional mask and earplugs for peace
- Complies with TSA flight rules
- Perfect skin in a bag
- Not exactly cheap
Park Avenue Grooming Kit for MenCurrently Out Of Stock
Park Avenue have their own grand of grooming kit for men that I quite like. It's fairly basic but does the job that it needs to do - you also get a free travel pouch with every purchase. Contains branded PA products such as talc, soap, aftershave and more.
- Great mix of products
- Comes with a free travel pouch
- Trusted brand name
- All products have a manly smell
- Doesn't contain any nail tools
FAMILIFE Manicure Set$25.99buy now
Beards need management, but so do other parts of your body. This FAMILIFE set is fantastic and has a lot of bells and whistles attached to a small form factor. Ships with fingernail and toenail clippers, scissors, tweezers and an ear pick - whatever you've got that's bothering you, this kit is there to help.
- Comprehensive clipper set
- Comes in a travel bag
- Great value for money
- Made of stainless steel
- Bigger tools that were made for men
- Travel bag's color is an off-purple
Great Fitness Trackers To Get You In Shape For 2018
The Best Noise Canceling Headphone Deals
Fresh Designer Sunglasses For The Fashion Addicted
Action Cameras You Need To Know About
Stay Young With These Anti-Aging Products
This Year’s Best Selling Watches
Best Smart Luggage Products Travelers Will Love
BDSM Starter Packs To Explore Her Wild Side With
Amazing Massage Wands Your Girlfriend Will Love
Our Top Picks For Aftershave Greatness